Saturday, March 15, 2008

Potions! Elixirs!

Hi all,

Since we have quite a few going for herbing here, I guess it's only natural to think about what kind of potions or elixirs you all will need in da future. For example, for myself, the current stuff that I'm making are:
Super Healing Potion - Restores 1500 - 2500 health (2x netherbloom, 1x felweed, 1x imbued vial)

If I'm a mana user, I'll try to make this! =p (remember, both have cd of 2 min... )
Super Rejuvenation Potion - Restores 1650 - 2750 mana and health (2x mana thistle, 1x dreaming glory, 1x netherbloom, 1x imbued vial)

For elixirs, you can have the effects of 1 guardian elixir and 1 battle elixir at the same time. However, some elixirs are counted as both a guardian and battle elixir, so choose your elixirs!

I'm currently using Elixir of major fortitude (increase max health by 250 and restores 10 health every 5 sec for 1h) and Elixir of major strength (increase str by 35 for 1h) as my guardian and battle elixir currently. All this information can be found on wowhead.

I'm gd

tankasan

No comments: