hi all,
how's mendirosa, lushiris, lockiee and kouhei doings? I wasn't able to log in at nite due to server problem, and I was asleep after the server went up ( thanks pandachng for the msg, but i was zzzzzzz-ing). And as of now I'm still at the lib.. so I can't log in to wow ( refer to latest post over at my blog).
well, I've come up to defend the viewpoint of buying a flying epic mount (5200g after u purchased a normal slow flying mount(1300g)). This is just a counter arguement to my previous post of whether buying epic mount is worth it.
Dailies - with epic mount u can do netherwing dailies, which add up to a substaintial amount if u complete all the tasks faithfully. negative side of this is tat a certain amount of time is needed to complete all the quests ( as a warrior i can take like 1+h - 2h to finish about 6 of the dailies. imagine u log in just to earn money by dailies..... everyday..... .... sian hoh)
Herbing/Mining - the hideous task of earning money is SIGNIFICANTLY increased if you have primary professions like herbing and mining. Cuz u can herb/mine and sell in AH. HAving an epic mount significantly increased this process. Trust me, cuz i'm a chinese farmer =p
$ needed for future use - with epic mounts, and the dailies available whenever u need them, this has become a way to earn money for a rainy day or to earn money when u need it later. enchants are costly, so are bags, equipment, etc etc. with EPIC u can easily purchase the matz wif the money earned.
Actually i'm just bored at the library looking at my tutorial. I try to keep in touch wif wow in a indirect way for now. CHeers.
Tankasan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment