Monday, May 25, 2009

Alt Bank System

I think by now most if not all our alts are in the alt bank already. Some of the things me, yy and ted talked about this morning.

1. Raw mats : Herbers, Miners, Skinners can 'sell' their mats to the gbank and we'll use these mats to make some useful stuff for raids.

2. Flasks/Pots/Armor Kit/Enchant etc: Those with secondary prof can help to make these stuff to stock up in gbank

3. Taking items from gbank: As we all agreed that the gbank is for raiding benefits, i proposed whatever mats we take out from gbank (eg. crystals, gems etc etc) we 'pay' for them. Half of the prevailing price for the item. This is to ensure the gbank can function and self sustain in the long run.

Things to note: Try not (don't) use the gbank resources for your own benefits (eg. repairs, gems, herbs etc) without paying for them pls. I dun think we need someone to really monitor who abuses the gbank and stuff and i believe everyone has the raid's benefit at heart.

Suggestions: Maybe each weekend the tanks can draw some money for repairs. Cause they'll be the ones taking most of the hits and repair cost is going to be slightly higher than the rest.

Leave suggestions for gbank. We'll try to settle this before Justus gets 80 and we go into full gear raiding. The system will kick in once most agree to it. Cheers~

2 comments:

DJ_Ozma said...

Hi All,

I would think that it's a gd system to have the guild bank helping out our members. However, I will like to include "membership fee"

It could be like giving our bank 100g per month, or 20g per week. This would help to maintain our funds to be "GAO GAO" in the long run!

KaiSeR_X said...

I personally feel its not a gd idea to have membership fee.

$ shld come from raid spoils. If you want to kick start the funds in gbank, I would prefer a one time contribution instead.

Sim says gbank's stuff shld only be used for loots that are obtained during our own runs, and not any pug runs etc. which i also agree to.